- Logics of Intuitionistic Kripke-Platek Set Theory, DMV Annual Meeting 2020, TU Chemnitz, 16 September 2020.
- Apartness in Constructive Set Theory, Forschungsseminar Mathematische Logik, University of Hamburg, 15 April 2020 and 22 April 2020.
- De Jongh’s Theorem for Intuitionistic Zermelo-Fraenkel Set Theory, 28th EACSL Annual Conference on Computer Science Logic (CSL 2020), Barcelona, Spain, 13-16 January 2020 (conference).
- De Jongh’s Theorem for Intuitionistic Zermelo-Fraenkel Set Theory, DMV-Jahrestagung 2019, Sektion: Logik und Theoretische Informatik, Department of Mathematics (MATH), Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), 25 September 2019 (conference).
- E-models of IZF and intuitionistic multiverses, Joel David Hamkins in Amsterdam 2019, ILLC, University of Amsterdam, 11 May 2019 (workshop).
- The de Jongh Property for bounded constructive Zermelo-Fraenkel set theory, TULIPS – The Utrecht Logic in Progress Series, Utrecht University, 5 March 2019 (seminar).
- Constructing illoyal algebra-valued models of set theory, SYSMICS 2019, Amsterdam, 21-25 January 2019 (conference).
- Logical aspects of algebra-valued models of set theory, Algebra|Coalgebra Seminar, ILLC, University of Amsterdam, 19 December 2018 (seminar/abstract).
- The de Jongh Property for a Subtheory of CZF, Oberseminar mathematische Logik, University of Bonn, 6 November 2018 (seminar/abstract).
- The Propositional Logic of Models of Set Theory, Colloquium Logicum 2018, 15 September 2018 (conference).
- Heyting structures: Loyalty, faithfulness and an application to the de Jongh property, Forschungsseminar Mathematische Logik, University of Hamburg, Germany, 7 May 2018 (abstract, seminar).
- Constructing models of constructive or intuitionistic set theory from classical models of set theory, Categories Seminar, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 13 February 2018 (abstract).
- Surreal Numbers, Set Theory Seminar, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 31 January 2017 (abstract).
- One Axiom to Rule Them All, Cool Logic Seminar, ILLC, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 4 November 2016 (abstract).
- Ist “Unendlich” eine Zahl?, Online KinderCollege, DHBW Karlsruhe, Germany, 21 October 2020 (flyer).